Where is it?
What is it?
DossierFacile is a free public platform that helps you create a digital rental file . Our agents check your supporting documents and accompany you if there are any changes to be made to then validate a clear, complete and coherent file.
For any request concerning social housing, do not hesitate to read the Refugees.info sheet "Requesting social housing (HLM)"
Thanks to DossierFacile, you can send your file to the agency or the owner of the accommodation you want to rent with just one click . Your file already ready allows you to be among the first to respond to a real estate ad and thus have a better chance of having the accommodation you are looking for.
DossierFacile also makes it possible to stand out when submitting your application for accommodation thanks to a quality and compliant file. Your file labeled by the State can thus reassure your future owner.
How to do it?
To create your rental file, you must start by creating a personal space.
Go to www.dossierfacile.fr
- Click on "Connect"
- Click on "New to DossierFacile? Create an account"
- Fill in your e-mail address, your password and confirm it
- Make sure you're not a robot and remember to check the T&Cs box
- Then click on "I create my account"
See the Refugees.info sheet "Connecting to a site with FranceConnect"
- You will find in your mailbox a message with the following subject: "Welcome to DossierFacile!"
- Click on the button "I complete my DossierFacile!"
Once the files are completed, they are handled within 24 hours by our team of operators.
- They check the completeness, consistency, clarity and authenticity of your documents
- They play the role of advisors by guiding you in the modifications to be made to your rental file.
After validation by our operators, your secure file in the form of a link or in PDF format is ready to be sent to the owners.
What happens next?
The file can be shared with or without the supporting documents.
Without the supporting documents, the owner cannot see the documents, but s/he knows that the documents have been verified by DossierFacile.
Once trust has been established between the landlord and the tenant, the tenant can share their file with the documents.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
8 contributors mobilized