With DU Passerelle Espoir - Université de Poitiers
Where is it?
What is it?
A University Diploma (DU) Passerelle allows beneficiaries of subsidiary or temporary protection, refugees and stateless persons, to have a better level of French to study in France.
This 273-hour DU Passerelle ESPOIR (HOPE) training course offers:
- French courses,
- Support to build your academic and professional project in France...
There are around 40 similar training courses in France. This sheet deals with the training of the University of Poitiers.
Why is it interesting?
In the DU Passerelle Espoir, there are between 272 and 274 hours of French lessons.
You will have classes approximately 18 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
You will have to sit exams to obtain a University Diploma.
It is also possible to take the DELF/TCF at the end of the training (extra charge).
During the training, you will discover the university in France: what it is to be a student, how the courses and exams are organized, what diplomas and training exist, how to take notes during the courses and review your lessons outside of the lectures, make presentations, prepare for exams...
- "French for university purpose" option (from B2-level on)
- Language tutoring with university students
- Outside course (at C1-level)
The French higher education system is complex.
During the training, professionals accompany each student individually to reflect on their academic and professional project, according to their possibilities.
The professionals also help you write your CV and cover letters, and register for the courses that seem interesting to you.
- Workshop "Building your professional project"
- Group then individual meetings with the university's guidance counselors
You will have access to different activities during the training:
- theater workshop
- radio workshop
- cultural outings (cinema, theatre, museum...)
- sports activities offered by students of the university's Sports License
- access to university sports activities
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized