With DU Passerelle (DUPEX) / Caen Normandie University
Where is it?
What is it?
A Passerelle University Diploma (DU) allows asylum seekers, beneficiaries of subsidiary or temporary protection, refugees and stateless persons, to start or resume studies academics in France.
This training offers:
- French courses,
- English classes,
- Cultural workshops,
- Support to continue your studies in France or to find a job after training...
There are around 40 similar training courses in France. This sheet presents the training at the University of Caen.
Why is it interesting?
In this training, there are 278 hours of French lessons. You will have classes 23 hours per week, for 12 weeks per semester. Classes can take place from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
You will take exams at the end of each semester to obtain a University Diploma.
It is possible to take the DELF/TCF at the end of the training.
During the training, you will discover university in France: what it is to be a student, how the courses and exams are organized, what diplomas and training exist, learn to take notes during the courses and revise outside of the courses, make presentations, prepare for exams...
The French higher education system is complex.
During the training, you will get support to build your university and professional project, depending on the possibilities.
The professionals also help you write your CVs and cover letters, and register for the training courses that interest you.
This training also offers:
- weekly availability for administrative and academic support,
- workshops presenting higher education sectors in France,
- workshops to get started with the different orientation platforms (Parcoursup, Find My Master, E-Candidat, etc.) and help with applications
- participation in the student fair and the orientation and career fair...
You will have access to different activities during this training:
- participation in the Normandy For Peace forum
- visits to exhibitions
- cinema outings
- visits to tourist sites in Normandy,
- university sports activities
- participation in the creation of various projects (creation of a photo exhibition, creation of a radio programme, creation and promotion of a concert)
How to do it?
- Registration conditions: go to the university website to find out how to register
- Application dates (months in general): October to December / March to May
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
After sending the application, if it is accepted, you will receive an email with an invitation for an interview.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized