With DU Passerelle / University of Angers
Where is it?
What is it?
A University Diploma (DU) Passerelle allows asylum seekers, beneficiaries of subsidiary or temporary protection, refugees and stateless persons, to have a better level of French to study in France.
This training offers:
- French courses,
- Support to build your academic and professional project in France...
There are around 40 similar training courses in France. This sheet presents the training at the University of Angers.
Why is it interesting?
In the DU Passerelle at the University of Angers, there are 222 hours of French lessons. You will have approximately 20 hours of lessons per week, Monday to Friday.
The courses and exams are organized over 12 weeks.
You will sit exams to obtain a University Diploma.
During the training, you will discover the university in France: what is it to be a student, how are the courses and exams organized, what diplomas and training exist, learn to take notes during the courses and revise outside lecture, make presentations, prepare for exams...
The French higher education system is complex.
During the training, you will be able to have an accompaniment to think about your university and professional project, according to the possibilities.
The professionals also help you write your CV and cover letters, and register for the courses that interest you.
You will have access to different activities during the training:
- outings (town hall, local businesses, cinema, theatre, etc.)
- sponsorship by other university students,
- activities within the DU (theatre workshops, singing workshops, film-debate, photos...).
Being a Passerelle University Diploma student means benefiting from all the university services:
- university library
- university health service
- university sports department
- university information and orientation service
- cultural service
How to do it?
- How to register: go to the university website to find out how to register.
- Application dates (months in general): March to May
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
After sending the application, if your file is accepted, you will receive an email with an invitation for an interview.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized