Where is it?
What is it?
FranceConnect allows you to connect to online services for free with a single account that you already have.
This gives you easier access to your administrative procedures online (taxes, health, unemployment, passport, etc.) and saves time.
How to do it?
- When you want to connect (for example on the tax website, Pôle Emploi, Ameli…), you will see a message with the words “Identify with France Connect” . Click on it.
- You must then choose one of your existing accounts (from the sites mentioned in step 1). Specify your username and password.
- Once you have entered your login and password, you must click on “Connect”.
- Once logged in, you will see your name appear with “Welcome” written.
- Each time you connect with FranceConnect, you will also see a blue box with the words: "Continue on site name".
- You simply have to click on this box to be able to access your space and complete your procedure online.
What happens next?
For security reasons, you will receive a notification email after each connection with FranceConnect to inform you of the connection.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized