Where is it?
What is it?
Doctolib is a free online platform that helps you make medical appointments . It thus puts patients and healthcare professionals in contact. You can find general practitioners or specialist doctors (such as dentists or gynecologists for example).
How to do it?
Go to the website: www.doctolib.fr
You must then create an account. For that :
- Click on "Se connecter" at the top right of the page,
- Click on "S’inscrire" (Register) under "Nouveau sur Doctolib" (New on Doctolib) and enter your mobile or landline number.
- Fill in your email account and create a password ("mot de passe").
In order to get to know you better, it is necessary to provide information about you (first name, last name, date of birth, address - "prénom, nom, date de naissance, adresse").
To do this, you will need to log into your account by clicking on "Log in, manage my appointments" (Se connecter, gérer mes RDV).
- In the space: "J’ai déjà un compte Doctolib"( "I already have a Doctolib account"), you write the email account or the number entered previously, then your password.
- Once you are logged in, click on your email at the top right then press "Mon Compte".
You will find at the bottom of the Créez mon profil patient (Create my patient profile) page.
- Check the box Madame or Monsieur then type your first name, your name of birth, your date of birth, your address, your postal code and the name of your city.
- Click on "Ajouter" to save your personal data.
To make an appointment with Doctolib , you must return to the home page (you can click on the logo at the top left for that).
- Indicate the name of your doctor or the type of doctor / establishment you are looking for.
- Write the place or city you want to go to for the meeting.
- Click on "Search".
You will then find a list of the different health professionals.
- Click on "Prendre rendez-vous" (Make an appointment) located below the name of the doctor you are interested in.
- Select the type of consultation you want (au cabinet ou en vidéo par ordinateur ou téléphone - in the office or on video by computer or phone), the type of reason for your appointment if requested and finally, choose the day and time that suit you best.
- To finalize your request, press the “moi” button below “Pour qui prenez-vous ce rendez-vous (Who are you making this appointment for?"” then click on “Confirmer le rendez-vous”.
Congratulations, you have managed to make an appointment!
What happens next?
If you can't make it to your appointment, consider canceling or rescheduling it as soon as possible.
Log on to your account then click on "Mes rendez-vous" (My appointments) and press, as you wish, on "déplacer un rendez-vous" (move an appointment) or "annuler le rendez-vous"(cancel the appointment).
- In the event of a cancellation, click on "annulez le rendez-vous" then on "confirmer l’annulation".
- In the case of a move of an appointment, click on "déplacer le rendez-vous" then select a new time proposed on the site.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized