Submit my VISALE application
What is it?
The VISALE guarantee (Visa pour le Logement et l'Emploi, Visa for Housing and Employment) is a rental deposit granted by Action Logement. It guarantees the payment of rent and rental charges to your landlord in the event of non-payment. It is free of charge and aims to facilitate your search for accommodation by insuring the landlord
Please note : the conditions to fill to get this guarantee change if you live in Ile -de-France or not (Paris region).
You can consult this website for more details: Explanation in detail of VISALE
Who is it for?
What to do?
Check if you can benefit from VISALE
1. My situation
- I am between 18 and 30 years old (whatever my professional situation).
- I am over 30 years old and I am the employee of a company in the private or agricultural sector (or I have a promise of employment) and my VISALE application was made no more than 6 months after starting my job (excluding permanent contracts) or up to 6 months after my transfer.
- I am a student or a trainee (in a work-study course)
- I signed a mobility lease. To find out more about the mobility lease, click here
2. My accommodation
- Can be furnished or not
- Must be the subject of a "law 89" lease
- Must be my main residence
- Must have a rent (charges included) of no more than € 1,500 in Île de France or no more than € 1,300 in the rest of the country.
Please note: to benefit from the VISALE guarantee, you must send your request before signing the lease.
You can simulate the guarantee if you click here to know if you could have this VISALE guarantee.
Create your account online
To create an account:
- Go to the Visale.fr website
- Click on "Mon espace Visale" (My Visale Space) then "Je m'inscris à Visale" (I subscribe to Visale).
Good to know: remember to bring proof of identity, of professional situation and income. All these documents will depend on your situation and will be specified when you create your personal space.
My file has been accepted
Once your application has been accepted, you will be informed by email or sms of the availability of your visa.
Download your visa from your personal space and find accommodation.
Take into account validity of your visa and the maximum amount of rent guaranteed.
Hand in your visa to your future landlord — or use it for any housing search.