Where is it?
What is it?
The VISALE guarantee (Visa for Housing and Employment) is a rental guarantee granted by Action Logement. It guarantees the payment of rent and rental charges to your landlord if you are unable to ensure their payment. You will then have to reimburse Action Logement.
Free of charge, this guarantee helps you find your future accommodation, by insuring the lessor (the owner).
>> You can consult this site for more details on the VISALE guarantee.
How to do it?
1. My situation
- I am between 18 and 30 years old (whatever my professional situation).
- I am over 30 years old and I am the employee of a company in the private or agricultural sector (or I have a promise of employment) and my VISALE application was made no more than 6 months after starting my job (excluding permanent contracts) or up to 6 months after my transfer.
- I am a student or a trainee (in a work-study course)
- I signed a mobility lease. To find out more about the mobility lease, click here
2. My accommodation
- Can be furnished or not
- Must be the subject of a "law 89" lease
- Must be my main residence
- Must have a rent (charges included) of no more than € 1,500 in Île de France or no more than € 1,300 in the rest of the country.
You can simulate the guarantee if you click here to know if you could have this VISALE guarantee.
To create an account:
- Go to the Visale.fr website
- Click on "Mon espace Visale" (My Visale Space) then "Je m'inscris à Visale" (I subscribe to Visale).
What happens next?
Once your application has been accepted, you will be informed by email or sms of the availability of your visa.
Download your visa from your personal space and find accommodation.
Take into account validity of your visa and the maximum amount of rent guaranteed.
Hand in your visa to your future landlord — or use it for any housing search.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized