With le Dispositif Insertion Réfugiés (DIR) : Refugees Insertion Plan
Where is it?
What is it?
It is an access to temporary housing for single people in sublet or shared accommodation. You will have a single room in an apartment shared with other refugees (of the same sex).
In addition to housing, you have access to global social support according to your needs.
The duration of the sublet contract is 6 months, renewable every 6 months until new accommodation is offered to the beneficiary.
Why is it interesting?
You can have access to:
- Totally independent private accommodation
- Furnished accommodation giving right to APL: a personalized housing assistance given by the Caf (subject to resource conditions).
You must pay a security deposit equal to one month's rent when signing the rental contract.
Your rent will be calculated based on your APL rights (CAF personalized housing assistance).
A social worker will be on site and will support you in your procedures according to your needs and your project:
- Family (schooling, parenthood)
- Budget and energy consumption management
- Assistance with housing maintenance
- Search for independent housing.
How to do it?
You can call 115 or reach the social worker who accompanies you (CHRS, CCAS, CAF, etc.) and ask to benefit from this system.
If you meet the requirements, you will then be put in contact with the Coallia 60 Housing Integration Service (SIL).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized