With Je bouge, tu danses, nous parlons (I move, you dance, we talk)
What is it?
A total of 100 hours of French language training to achieve A2 level.
There are several modules:
- Improving oral skills through theatre and dance
- Discovering backstage jobs (reception/ticketing, service/restaurant, set builder, make-up, costumes, etc.)
- Preparing for the French Language Proficiency Diploma - Professional French (DCL FP, A1/A2)
Why is it interesting?
- Situations from everyday and professional life
- Using the body to communicate
- A2 level validated by an official diploma.
- Meetings with professionals
- Discovery of several jobs behind the scenes of the show.
- A book with vocabulary and explanations, used throughout the training
- Videos to watch and understand real situations.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
6 contributors mobilized