With F.LA.M: Français Langues et Médiation de KOLONE (KOLONE French Languages and Mediation)
What is it?
A 6-month program to discover the professions of interpreting, mediation, social work and the welcoming of exiled people with:
- French based on Specific Objectives (B2 level ): 3 x 3 hours ratio per week (interculturality, migrations, interpreting, mediation, medico-social field)
- Oral reinforcement: 2 hours per week (phonetics, oral production, role-playing, etc.)
- Mediation: 3 hours per week (posture and ethics of the interpreter-mediator, decentering process, reflection on bilingualism and intercultural skills + several written mediation projects for partner structures, etc.)
Dates: January 2024 to July 2024.
Days of attendance: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.
Cost: €30 per year, depending on your financial resources.
Why is it interesting?
A 14-hours training per week established to progress in French language and strengthen professional skills.
- Interventions by numerous professionals during the training period (interpreter mediators, associative members, training managers, transcultural clinic professionals, etc.)
- Observation time in partner structures, depending on your availability (day reception, marauding, social assistance, etc.)
- Internships in partner structures
- Possibility of joining the University Diploma in Hospitality, Mediations, Migration (DU H2M) at the National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations (Inalco) after the program
- Possibility of integrating a Passerelle University Diploma into a university
- Possibility of getting directly into the world of work according to the needs of partner structures
In addition to the program, you can participate in:
- Digital workshops (computer use),
- English lessons,
- Guided cultural tours,
- Healthcare workshops,
- Workshops on foreigner rights...
If you seek need help, socio-professional support is offered for:
- directing you towards partner structures,
- helping you register for university,
- looking for an internship, training, a job,
- carrying out administrative procedures (forms, files, etc.).
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
9 contributors mobilized