With Tandem Réfugiés
What is it?
Connection with volunteers to help you:
- learn French
- find accommodation
- find training and register for it
- find a job
- enroll your children in school
- apply for a vital card, make a medical appointment...
The association also offers to meet French people and other refugees.
Why is it interesting?
Someone will explain to you what to need to do and help you:
- complete the various files
- find the administration offices (La Poste, Primary Health Insurance Fund, etc.)
- write your CV
- make an appointment online at the prefecture or with the doctor
- ask for accommodation...
The volunteers are between 25 and 85 years old and give time to introduce you to French society and cultural habits.
There are activities like theater or walks, which allow you to meet new people.
You have the opportunity to speak French with everyone in the association and with other refugees.
This helps you communicate better, learn vocabulary, and have confidence in yourself.
How to do it?
To be accompanied by Tandem, it is necessary to reside in Ile de France, and to speak and understand the basics of French.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
8 contributors mobilized