With Refugee Food
Where is it?
What is it?
This is pre-qualifying training for catering professions .
This training is aimed at people who want to work in the world of traditional or collective catering, in the kitchen or in service.
To participate in the program, you must:
- Be a beneficiary of international or temporary protection or be a newcomer and be authorized to work
- Have at least a A1.1 level in French
- Have signed the CIR and have completed the French courses prescribed by the OFII
- Be registered with Pôle emploi
- Live in the Hauts-de-Seine department.
Why is it interesting?
French lessons adapted to your level to progress in writing and speaking are offered by a FLE (French as a foreign language) teacher:
- Review basic skills (reading, writing).
- Understand technical vocabulary.
A course to strengthen the basics in mathematics applicable to the catering sector is also offered to become independent in your professional life.
- Know how to create a CV and write a cover letter
- Learn to use digital technology: create a mailbox, office automation, take an online procedure, etc.
- Develop your professional skills: health and safety rules, technical gestures, etc.
- Visit companies and take part in simulations.
At the end of the training, you will do an internship to use your knowledge, show your motivation and validate your interest in the profession. Hiring is possible for a catering position.
You can also follow other qualifying training and specialize in a specific profession: for example, the profession of kitchen assistant (Tournesol Program).
> Find out more about the Tournesol Program: see the Réfugiés.info file .
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized