With "Aller vers" Programm - Envergure Association
Where is it?
What is it?
Socio-professional support for Ukrainians displaced by war, primarily housed in Emergency Accommodation Centers and in citizen accommodation, to:
- identify skills and experiences acquired in Ukraine
- look for a job on the sector and professional project that you want
- prepare for the job interview
- look for stable housing
- keep your job and your accommodation, become independent.
The objective is to find sustainable employment and housing solutions in and around the Bouches du Rhône.
- have temporary protection and Ukrainian nationality
- be accommodated in a center or with a family.
Why is it interesting?
Connect with companies that are recruiting to promote professional experience and skills.
Get a permanent job then facilitates access to housing.
The support lasts up to 12 months depending on your needs and is organized in two stages:
- One meeting per week for 5 weeks to build your professional project
- Contacts with the advisor according to needs, at the same time as the search for employment and housing.
French courses are offered by the EPFF (Espace Pédagogie Formation France).
The staggered class times allow you to work at the same time.
Depending on your organization and your schedule.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
10 contributors mobilized