With EPISODE training centre
Where is it?
What is it?
French courses at several levels and support from a professional integration advisor (person who helps find a job, training, etc.) to be able to organize your life in France and be independent.
- have been granted international protection (refugee, subsidiary protection, stateless person)
- or have been in France for less than 5 years
- have signed the CIR (Republican Integration Contract) at the OFII.
The training allows you to:
- understand and speak French better
- find and keep a job
- complete administrative documents
- make daily life easier (knowing how to take transport, make a medical appointment, etc.).
The course timetable varies according to the level of French.
Why is it interesting?
The French teacher adapts to your needs and teaches "useful" and "practical" French to be able to communicate with colleagues, with your children's school, with neighbors...
The integration advisor helps you look for work or training based on your skills and your project.
Social workers help you with administrative procedures (request accommodation, make a medical appointment, send documents to the CAF, etc.).
At the end of the training, the objective is to be able to carry out the actions of daily life without needing assistance.
How to do it?
- By phone 06 17 23 05 68
- By email email@example.com
- We fill out an information sheet with you.
- You come to Vaux-Le-Pénil to take a French test.
- You meet the integration advisor to talk about your professional project.
- We call you to tell you which group you are in.
- You come and fill out your registration form and start the French lessons and workshops.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
10 contributors mobilized