With Projet Ali Jan (PAJ)
What is it?
A global program that helps organize your life in a new city or in the countryside: finding accommodation, working, playing sports, meeting new people...
The objective is to present sectors of activity and professions which are recruiting to facilitate entry into the job market and the construction of a life project.
You can also participate in visits to cities and regions of France, and in sporting activities.
Why is it interesting?
We build your support together according to your needs and help you:
- Find accommodation in a young workers’ hostel or with a citizen accommodation provider
- Find training and work in an integration site in different professions: construction, market gardening, etc.
- Learn to carry out administrative procedures: health, transport, etc.
- Know how to use a computer and go on the Internet.
- Travel and discover new places in France
- Participate in sports, yoga, art, dance or meditation workshops
- Understanding French culture and society: visits to exhibitions, museums.
During the activities and visits, we speak French and you can improve your level.
If you need to translate information, people are available to communicate with you in your native language (Arabic, Dari, Pashto, English, Spanish).
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
10 contributors mobilized