With Centre Provisoire d'Hébergement/CPH (Temporary Accommodation Centre) AIDAPHI
Where is it?
What is it?
The Temporary Accommodation Center offers 9-month temporary accommodation in Châteauroux and Argenton-sur-Creuse, if the OFII sends you.
This service offers social and professional support to become independent:
- Understand administrative documents, learn to complete procedures alone on the internet
- Find accommodation
- Find French training, professional training
- Find a job
- Help families in their role as parents (child protection, school enrolment, leisure activities, etc.)
- Refer them to healthcare professionals.
Why is it interesting?
The Temporary Accommodation Center offers apartments in Châteauroux and Argenton-sur-Creuse for families and isolated adults. Isolated people are accommodated in shared accommodation of 3 people maximum.
The social workers help the people in our care with:
- dealing with the CAF, Pôle emploi, Assurance Maladie, etc.
- Referral to French language training, vocational training, etc.
- Helping them find work
- Learn how to maintain and manage a home.
Each person welcomed has individual monitoring and personalized support, depending on their needs.
The CPH supports people according to personal situations to:
- find accommodation
- have social autonomy
- integrate into professional life.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized