With Bourges CPH de Bourges, (Temporary Accommodation Centre), Le Relais association
Where is it?
What is it?
The Relay's Provisional Accommodation Center (CPH) offers refugees support daily social and educational program lasting 9 months.
Why is it interesting?
- Get help with administrative procedures.
- Helping you stay healthy.
- Learn to manage your place of life.
- Know how to maintain your home.
- Help with parenthood.
- Learn to manage your budget well.
How to do it?
The social worker in a reception facility (HUDA, CADA, etc.) must make a referral to the OFII so that the person can enter a CPH as soon as refugee status is obtained.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized