Paramètres d'affichage

Choisissez un thème pour personnaliser l'apparence du site.

Important information

With Groupe SOS Solidarités

Target audience

AudienceStateless people, French citizens, Statutory refugees, Beneficiaries of temporary protection, Beneficiaries of subsidiary protection
Level of FrenchA2, B1, B2, C1, C2


Free of charge

Availability requested

Duration of commitmentExactly 6 months

Get help with housing procedures

Updated on il y a 8 mois

What is it?

A professional will support you individually if you have a problem with your accommodation:

  • explanation of documents,
  • help with procedures,
  • tips for finding a solution quickly.

Why is it interesting?

If you have had a housing offer, a social worker will help you to:

- furnish the accommodation (find furniture, equipment, etc.)

- open water, gas, electricity meters

- sign a home insurance policy.

If you have an administrative difficulty in housing (a complicated document, a question, etc.) a social worker will help you solve the problem.

They can explain what to do, help you complete or write a document, put you in contact with the CAF .

The professional can speak directly with your social landlord (the company that rents the accommodation to you) to fully understand the problem or explain the situation.

How to do it?

Send an email to with:

- your family name, first name, telephone number

- your situation

- your problem or question.

A professional will then contact you to offer you an appointment.
Top of the page

11 contributors mobilized

houssam kokachhoussam kokachAdmin
claudia mclaudia mAdmin
ammar bazzaziammar bazzaziTranslator
olga b.olga b.Translator
rohullah expertrohullah expertTranslator