With Pleyades association
Where is it?
What is it?
It is an intensive, full-time 5-week course (Monday to Friday) to build your personal and professional project and learn about your rights.
Why is it interesting?
Collective sessions are organized to understand the functioning of social action structures, access to rights and support towards employment.
- Discovery of social assistance structures and access to rights: CAF, CCAS, CPAM, Houses of Law and Justice...
- Discovery of employment support structures: employment centers, local missions, training organizations, integration companies, etc.
Have individual support with a professional integration advisor for (once a week):
- Build your professional project
- Create a CV / do research and interview simulations
- Strengthen your basic knowledge
- Be referred to a partner to take French lessons...
How to do it?
- By telephone: 02 38 25 04 79
- By email: email@example.com
Or come see us directly: Association Pleyades - 2 rue Bossuet - 45100 Orléans-la-Source.
A social worker will be able to give you more information on the organization of the module.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized