With the Pleyades association
Where is it?
What is it?
Do you need support in your professional, housing or health procedures? We can inform you about the available schemes, offer support and regular appointments to help you on your journey in France.
Why is it interesting?
You will be accompanied at all steps:
- Assistance with administrative procedures: access to housing, social benefits, access to rights (CAF, Social Security, etc.), obtaining documents (passport, residence permit, etc.)
- Define your professional project: write a CV, research simulations, highlight your experience, prepare for an job interview...
You may participate in collective workshops to meet new people, enjoy a good time and learn new things:
- The expression workshop (twice a month, led by the psychologist)
- The self-esteem workshop (twice a month, led by the psychologist)
- The mosaic workshop (twice a week)
- The art therapy workshop (once a week, led by the art therapist)
In addition to socio-professional support, the Pleyades association also offers you the opportunity to meet a psychologist. Whether you are going through a difficult period, whether you are worried about your professional project, or whether you need a space to express yourself, s/he will be able to receive you in individual interviews.
A first meeting will allow us to take stock of your situation. The psychologist will then be able to offer you psychological support or referral to appropriate structures depending on your needs.
How to do it?
- By phone: 02 38 25 04 79
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A social worker from the team will listen to your request and can offer you an initial interview to assess your situation.
You can also come and see us directly:
2 rue Bossuet 45100 - Orléans-la-Source
Our association guarantees an unconditional welcome to anyone who comes to our premises.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized