With Voinaie Neighbourhood Committee
Where is it?
What is it?
French courses adapted to your level to learn French and be independent in daily life.
The program is 10 hours per week for each level, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
A daycare space is offered for the children of parents registered for courses.
Other activities are offered, you can request the program directly on site or click here .
Why is it interesting?
- Strengthen basic skills (reading, writing, counting)
- Participate in creative group activities (cooking, sewing, singing).
- Use digital tools properly (computer, smartphone)
- Learn to carry out administrative procedures: health, transport, etc.
- Values of the republic and habits of French culture
- Rights and rules of life to respect.
- Participate in the life of your city
- Become a volunteer in an association and help people near you.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized