What is it?
A team of professionals who offer listening and psychological support to people in need.
The team is made up of psychologists, vocational counselors and integration ambassadors who speak your language.
To benefit from this psychological help, you must be over 18, an asylum seeker or a refugee who has been in France for at least 5 years.
Why is it interesting?
- To be able to talk about your problems, to be listened to and to have individual advice
- Take part into a support group.
The team travels and comes directly to the reception facilities:
- Reception centers for asylum-seekers (CADA)
- Emergency accommodation centers (CHU) and social reintegration centers (CHRS)
- Emergency accommodation for asylum seekers (HUDA)
- Temporary accommodation centers (CPH)
- Young workers hostels...
IntégraPsy's support is complementary to that offered in these reception structures.
Integration ambassadors accompany IntegraPsy professionals and speak foreign languages such as Pashto, Dari, Oromo...
Therefore they can understand and speak your mother tongue, to help you translate what you want to explain to the psychologist.
How to do it?
To get help from IntégraPsy, you must first speak to your social worker and tell him/her that you need the IntegraPsy psychological help.
Then, you must complete together an intervention request form and send the PDF back in mail to the office in charge:
If you speak a foreign language and want to help other people, you can become integration ambassador and join the IntégraPsy team.
You will go to reception facilities to translate for asylum seekers and refugees.
To apply, you must send a CV and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- the languages you speak and your level for them
- the desired area of intervention.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized