With La Fabrique NOMADE
What is it?
An integration workshop open to seamstresses, embroiderers and jewelers with:
- technical training in manufacturing and production situations;
- French lessons with the vocabulary of these trades;
- individual and collective support by a training teacher and a social worker;
- discovery of the economic sector;
- development of the professional network through visits to workshops and meetings with companies.
- have professional experience and skills in jewellery, embroidery or sewing achieved in your country of origin
- have a professional project related to these professions
- have a work and residence permit in France
- live in Île-de-France
- be registered with Pôle Emploi (employment agency).
The objective is to enhance and adapt your skills to French companies in order to continue your profession in France and find a job in the crafts sector.
Why is it interesting?
You will provide manufacturing and animation for practical craft workshops for companies.
This helps you develop your skills in a real work situation.
You sign a 26-hour CDD (fixed-term integration contract) paid hourly on minimum wage.
You will benefit from group and individual support from professionals to prepare you for the job market.
How to do it?
Fill in a pre-application form here .
Request additional information:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01 45 85 79 18 -06 51 13 24 53
Embroidery and jewelry: start of contract June 2024 and dates communicated later.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized