With Les ateliers "Coup de pouce"
Where is it?
What is it?
The Coup de pouce (a nudge or a boost) workshops are free and open to all people who are looking for a job, training, an internship, a work-study program...
The association offers personalized support and advice to prepare for job interviews and facilitate entry into the world of work:
- Advice for choosing professional clothing and the possibility of having a suit, shoes, a tie, a belt, accessories, and so on - for free.
- A mock job interview with specialists to prepare for hiring questions.
- A photo session in order to have a professional photo to put on your CV.
The objective is to understand the techniques to succeed in a job interview, to have better self-confidence, to learn to value your skills...
The workshops usually take place on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for 2 hours.
Why is it interesting?
You receive personalized advice for your situation.
You can ask questions to professionals who are there to help you.
You can find a free professional outfit to be well dressed on the day of the interview.
- Learn to present your background and your motivation
- Adapt your posture, your gestures, your way of speaking during the interview
How to do it?
To register for a workshop, you must make an appointment:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 06 65 38 78 71.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized