With PLIE Nevers Agglomération
Where is it?
What is it?
The PLIE (Local Plan for Integration and Employment) is a program that helps people find work or training.
Each participant is accompanied by a referent who supports them individually in all actions to enter the professional world.
- be over 26 years old
- be a beneficiary of international protection (refugee, subsidiary protection, stateless person) or new arrival and have a valid residence permit
- or be a beneficiary of the RSA
- or be a long-term job seeker.
Why is it interesting?
Each person is accompanied by the same referent throughout the program.
The advisor is available and helps build a professional project in several stages:
- Carry out a skills assessment
- Find a job
- Find a training course.
- Create a CV and write a cover letter
- Know how to use the computer to look for a job
- Prepare for job interviews
- Do internships and visit companies.
The program continues as long as the candidates need support, until they:
- Validate a qualification or professional title after training
- Sign an employment contract of more than 6 months
- Become independent in daily and professional life.
How to do it?
To participate in the PLIE program, you must ask your Pôle Emploi advisor, a CCAS, a social worker, your shelter, the Local Mission, a Social Center, etc.
It is this structure which will then contact a PLIE representative to guide you.
You will then have an appointment.
For any questions you can send an email to email@example.com.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized