With Maison des Langues evening classes
Where is it?
What is it?
Evening classes to improve your oral and written French:
- 2 lessons of 1h30 per week, from 18h00 to 19h30
- 30 lessons in total over 10 weeks.
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced levels
Applications are accepted throughout the year outside the registration periods, but you must wait until the next intake.
Why is it interesting?
> Before starting your lessons, you must take a placement test.
> Evening classes allow you to work during the day.
> At the end, you take a final exam to check your progress.
In addition to the lessons, you can use:
- Printed resources to help you complete exercises: books, DVDs, audio recordings...
- Computer-based resources to help you learn on your own: course explanations (texts or videos), Internet exercises, methodological advice, cultural presentations...
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized