With the SPF06
Where is it?
What is it?
French lessons adapted to your level to progress in writing and speaking offered by a FLE (French as a foreign language) teacher.
Program: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Why is it interesting?
- Better understand and communicate orally and in writing (role play, film analysis, conversation workshops, etc.)
- Reinforce basic knowledge (reading, writing, arithmetic).
- Learn how to do the administrative procedures relating to health, transport, etc.
- Know how to use digital tools (computer, smartphone).
- Learn the French Republic and culture values
- Discover the history of France.
- Be listened to and have an individual follow-up
- Be referred to a healthcare professional.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
13 contributors mobilized