With Médiation Numérique (Digital Mediation)
Where is it?
What is it?
A space where advisors help to:
- use a computer and a smartphone effectively
- carry out administrative procedures on the internet (send a file, complete a form, download a document, etc.)
- go online safely (protect personal information, protect passwords, etc...)
It is possible to have personalized advice and participate in group workshops.
Why is it interesting?
Make your quarterly declaration to the CAF, send an e-mail to Pôle Emploi, make an appointment at the prefecture, fill in a form to apply for social housing, download a letter from OFPRA... you can learn to do everything online to save time and be independent.
You can ask for advice on how to protect your information on the internet, and better understand "cybersecurity".
How to do it?
If you have a question, a technical issue, or if you want the program of activities on site, you can contact the "Le 400" area:
- on site: 12 Place Jean Marie Dauzier, 19100 Brive-la-Gaillarde
- by phone: 05 55 22 44 71
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized