Where is it?
What is it?
"Primo-sport" is three sportive backing programs for newcomers, with different goals:
- access to a regular sport activity (3 months)
- learning citizenship through sport (6 months)
- professional integration: training course in sports and/or first aid
You can choose one of the three programs after an initial assessment, to make sure it fits your journey and your needs.
Why is it interesting?
Take advantage of the expertise of our animators to discover and exercise through sport !
Sport is a way to meet new people who come from differents social environments to:
- Exchange and learn from each other
- Share a friendly time and be physically active.
- Transmit the values of sharing, respect and overcome your personal limits
- Allow the expression of sensitivity and opinions with respect for others
- Raise awareness of the sense of commitment and initiative.
We offer individualised, funded support to help you train for a career in sports leadership:
- Preparation for the sports leisure activity leader qualification (CQP ALS)
- Preparation for the diploma in aptitude as a professional activity leader (BAFA).
How to do it?
- By phone: 07 78 56 61 67
- By email: email@example.com
Write to us or call this number. You will be put in touch with the committees nearest to you.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized