With association En Chantier
Where is it?
What is it?
An appointment twice a month in an agricultural area to:
- take part in growing fruit and vegetables,
- discover complementary activities (DIY, maintenance, etc.),
- learn techniques to protect the environment,
- enjoy nature.
Why is it interesting?
The farm site covers almost 6 hectares, so you can learn and take part in a number of activities:
- landscaping and clearing undergrowth
- maintaining the herb garden
- working the soil and watering the plants
- picking fruit from the orchard (figs, blackberries, plums, pomegranates)
- helping to harvest vegetables.
The activity is organized outside Marseille, far from cars and noise.
This is an opportunity to enjoy nature and chat with other participants.
How to do it?
If you wish to participate, you can contact the association:
- by email at email@example.com
- by phone on 06 12 19 77 65
You can also come directly on Thursday and Saturday between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. at 36, rue Bernard 13003 Marseille.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized