With the national platform for housing refugees
Where is it?
What is it?
Are you a refugee and want to move to a new region? Every year, more than 600 refugees or beneficiaries of subsidiary protection find accommodation thanks to the national platform for the accommodation of refugees.
To find accommodation with the national platform for refugee accommodation, you must:
- Be a beneficiary of international protection (refugee status, subsidiary protection)
- Being currently in a residential center (CPH, CADA, HUDA, CHU, CHRS...)
- Agree to move
- Have your rights open (CAF, Pôle emploi, etc.) to have financial resources to pay your rent
Why is it interesting?
National mobility provides access to furnished accommodation that is cheaper and larger than in tight areas (eg Paris).
A local operator provides your social support for a year to facilitate your integration into your new region:
- Getting started with the accommodation
- Opening/transfer of rights
- School enrollment of children
- Assistance in finding employment or training...
Departure on mobility is a voluntary process. The moving project is built with you and adapts to your personal and professional projects.
- Organization of departure and arrival with the social referent and the accompanying organization
- Financing of your train tickets by the OFII.
How to do it?
Your application to the National Platform for Refugee Housing must be sent by your social worker. He must complete a form detailing your project as well as your family composition.
The platform is dependent on housing feedback from the territories: there is no stock of available housing, nor visibility on future availability.
If an accommodation corresponding to your profile is identified, the proposal will be sent to your social worker: type of accommodation, surface area, amount of rent, as well as its location (transport, public services, shops, etc.).
If you agree, your social worker will be put in contact with the local operator in order to prepare your arrival on the territory. You will sign a written agreement.
The move will then be organized, as well as the transfer of your rights.
- Email: plateformDIHAL@giphabitat.net
- Tel: +33 1 41 58 76 82
For more information on this system, contact your social referent.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized