Where is it?
What is it?
French courses to improve your writing and speaking skills. There are several options according to your needs:
- Standard French
- Professional French
- "Choir" workshops (group songs)
- Pre-qualifying training in human services or for multi-skilled cleaners and caterers in group childcare facilities.
Why is it interesting?
- Better understand and communicate orally and in writing
- Learn how to be a parent in France
- Discover cultural and leisure places in Nantes
- Learn to carry out administrative procedures: health, transport, etc.
- Learn to use digital tools (computer, smartphone).
- Discover professions that are recruiting
- Know how to find job offers and analyze them
- Adapt your posture during job interviews (attitude, gestures, etc.)
- Plan for the rest of the training and/or job search process.
How to do it?
Classes take place in Nantes in socio-cultural centers or in neighborhood centers (see map below for timetables, address, contact details).
- Come meet us on site or contact us by phone or email.
- You will then be redirected to ELO platform for an appointment. This platform carries out a linguistic and orientation assessment to offer you a linguistic offer adapted to your situation.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized