With La Cocotte Solidaire
Where is it?
What is it?
La Cocotte Solidaire is a canteen open to everyone.
It's a convivial place where everyone can take cooking lessons in the morning and eat the food prepared at lunchtime.
Everyone participates and contributes to the life of the canteen: service, washing up, tidying up, etc.
The first time you come you have to join the association. The membership fee is voluntary and can also be symbolic.
Why is it interesting?
Thematic workshops are also offered in addition to the usual cooking times:
- Discovery of free software
- Textile painting
- Repair of everyday objects
- Afternoon games or at the farm
The workshops are open to allophones (people who do not speak French well).
- Meetings with people from different backgrounds and horizons
- Participation in collective discussion times in French
- Proposal of citizen and solidarity initiatives.
How to do it?
If you want to participate, you can contact us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone, SMS, WhatsApp on 06 51 49 20 82
Come visit us from Tuesday to Sunday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized