What is it?
A program to improve your French and build a professional project, with 15 to 20 hours of activities per week:
- French classes
- entry into the world of work,
- computer use,
- help to get around in Île de France,
- health aid,
- meetings with professionals
- individual support.
Each participant is supported by Abajad, by the BimBamJob organization and by a local mission for 6 to 12 months, depending on needs and objectives.
- be between 18 and 25 years old
- live in Hauts-de-Seine (92) or Seine-Saint-Denis (93).
Why is it interesting?
The program allows you to learn new skills for everyday life, such as speaking and understanding French better, taking care of your health, using a computer, etc.
The program helps to enter the world of work :
- by learning professional French vocabulary,
- with an explanation of the Labor Code (rules, laws, rights and duties in a professional situation),
- with CV writing,
- with preparation for job interviews,
- with meetings with professionals from several sectors.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized