What is it?
The Mercure Project helps refugees who live in Hauts de France to enter professional life.
The program offers:
- individual preparation to find work or training
- professional French courses 9 hours per week
- workshops to learn how to use a computer
- activities that create connections and tutoring (Mercure Community)
Why is it interesting?
Our support is personalized and we can, for example:
- help you define your professional project (what sector, what profession?)
- introduce you to different professions
- explore offers (jobs, internships, work-study contracts) and training with you
- connect you with partner companies/training centers
- help you with diploma comparability procedures
- help you write a CV / cover letter
- prepare for job interviews
- accompany you to job fairs
- French lessons to learn professional vocabulary and some bases of the labour code in France (3 x 3h per week).
- Computer courses, to learn basic computer skills.
By joining the Mercury Project, you also join the Mercury Community. The Mercure Community brings together Anywr employees and the beneficiaries we support.
The Mercury Community is:
- Link-creating activities: Outings & visits, sports, culture & leisure, dinners & parties, games.
- Paired tutoring with an Anywr employee: Music lessons, technical coaching (IT), conversation in French or English, knowledge of social networks or any other need that you have told us about.
How to do it?
Contact the Projet Mercure team to arrange a meeting:
- by email: email@example.com
Do not hesitate to specify your telephone number when contacting us.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
14 contributors mobilized