With DU Passerelle - Franche-Comté University
Where is it?
What is it?
A University Diploma (DU) Passerelle allows asylum seekers, beneficiaries of subsidiary or temporary protection, refugees and stateless persons, to have a better level of French to study in France.
This training offers:
- French courses, specific French courses, courses in university methodology, French culture...
- Support to build your academic and professional project in France.
There are around 40 similar training courses in France. This sheet presents the training at the University of Franche-Comté in Besançon as part of the "Training and support program for migrant audiences".
Why is it interesting?
In the DU Passerelle at the University of Franche-Comté, there are between 215 and 254 hours of French lessons, depending on your level.
You will have lessons 18 hours a week, every morning and afternoon.
You will have to sit exams to obtain a University Diploma.
It is also possible to take the DELF / TCF at the end of the training.
During the training, you will discover the university in France: what it is to be a student, how the courses and exams are organized, what diplomas and training exist, how to take notes during the courses and review your lessons outside of the lectures, make presentations, prepare for exams...
The French higher education system is complex.
During the training, professionals accompany each student individually to think about their university and professional project, according to their possibilities.
The professionals also help you write your CV and cover letters, and register for the courses that seem interesting to you.
- Continuing Education and Work-Study Department (SeFoC'Al)
- Presentation of work-study (study and work in your field at the same time)
- Presentation of the VAE (Validation of Prior and Experiential Learning) process for validating your professional experience and obtaining a certificate.
- Employment Internship Orientation Service (OSE)
- Help writing CV and cover letter
- Assistance in finding internships...
You will have access to different activities during the training:
- Cultural service of the Center for Applied Linguistics: sport, culture, excursions, leisure...
- Media library: Novels, comics, magazines, DVDs, free access computers connected to the Internet.
How to do it?
- How to register: go to the university website to find out how to register.
- Application dates (months in general): May - June for the start of the September school year, November - December for the start of the January school year.
- Contact: email@example.com
After sending the application, if your file is accepted, you will receive an email with an invitation for an interview.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized