With With ATMF (Association for North African workers of France)
What is it?
Support to help you find out about and apply for your rights (benefits, services, etc.), and short courses to help you learn how to deal with administrative formalities using a computer or smartphone.
In Paris, there are several workshops between September and December 2023:
- Workshop n°1: "Introduction to digital": 4 hours of training, 10 participants
- Workshop 2: "Dealing with the Caisse d'allocations familiales (CAF)", 7 hours' training, 10 participants
- Workshop 3: "Dealing with the prefecture", 7 hours' training, 10 participants
- Workshop 4: "How to deal with the Pôle Emploi", 7 hours training, 10 participants
Registration is compulsory.
Why is it interesting?
Depending on your situation, you will find out what services you are entitled to from Pôle Emploi and CAF (Family Allowance Fund), and how to request them on the internet, for example RSA, unemployment benefits, etc.
The goal is to be able to do the steps alone on the Internet, for example: make the quarterly declaration to the CAF (Family Allowance Fund), complete and send a document to Pôle Emploi (employment centre), make an appointment at the prefecture...
How to do it?
To register, you can:
- call 01 42 55 91 82
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- come to the ATMF office: 10 rue Affre 75018 Paris, Tuesday and Friday
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized