With Points of access to rights CCAS - Metropole
Where is it?
What is it?
The Points of access to rights CCAS - Metropole support the inhabitants of Dijon in their administrative procedures.
Why is it interesting?
In the Points of access to rights CCAS - Metropole, you benefit from listening, advice, answers to your questions as well as individualized support to deal with your difficulties.
- Help with reading and writing in your paper administrative procedures,
- Information on all your social rights...
- Assistance in the use of IT tools in your digital procedures,
- Evaluation and orientation towards digital training...
- Individual and collective social support adapted to your needs
Good to know: People already supported by the Espace Solidarité Côte d'Or (ESCO) of the Departmental Council (under Active Solidarity Income, Personalized Autonomy Allowance, Social Assistance for Children or Maternal and Child Protection ) remain accompanied by the ESCO.
How to do it?
Call 03 80 44 81 00 to find out which Points of access to rights CCAS - Metropole you depend on and to make an appointment.
Email contact: email@example.com
Good to know: There are 4 rights access points in Dijon open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (see map below)
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized