Where is it?
What is it?
A support program to improve your French and build a professional project, with:
- French lessons (100 hours in total)
- group workshops led by professionals (2 hours per week)
- individual appointments.
Good to know: The program lasts between 2 and 5 months and begins each year in November, applications are accepted all year round.
The conditions to participate in the program:
- be in France for less than 5 years
- have a residence permit with authorization to work
- have signed the Ofii Republican Integration Contract (CIR).
Why is it interesting?
This training allows you to meet professionals, discover trades, do internships in companies.
Thanks to the training, you will improve your French for everyday and professional life.
At the end of the program, a certificate of the level of French is given.
How to do it?
For information on the program, to know the next dates, to send an application, you have the possibility of:
- go to the FACE Grand Lyon office: 17 rue Jean Bourgey, 69100 Villeurbanne
- send an email to Miriam Aubeizault: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 06 03 23 40 01
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized