What is it?
Two training programs in programming and web development:
- DigiStart, discovery training to learn basic web development skills.
36 hours of lessons over 5 weeks, 2 lessons of 2 hours per week, evenings or weekends.
- Web developer, work-study training to learn the job of web developer and be ready to work in a company.
800h in work-study (intensive training with Konexio during the first months, then a work-study rhythm in a company).
Preparation for the web and mobile web developer exam (RNCP level 5, equivalent to a Bac+2).
Good to know: All motivated candidates can be accepted, without distinction of gender, origin or level of studies.
If you are self-taught (you only learned about computers through online tutorials and training), that's an advantage!
This training is labeled Paris Code and Grande École du Numérique.
To do this training it is important:
✓ to be registered with Pôle Emploi or with a public employment service (Mission Locale, Maison de l'emploi, Afpa) in Paris or Ile-de-France.
✓ to be at least 18 years old.
✓ to have basic knowledge of computer languages and to be interested in the profession of web developer.
✓ to have a minimum level in French B1 (DigiStart) - B2 (Web developer).
Why is it interesting?
- Accompaniment by professionals to find a work-study position in a company.
- Workshops to enter professional life: writing a CV, online presence ("personal branding"), preparing for job interviews, etc.
- Project management workshops, Agile method, Design Thinking, technical tests, etc.
At the end of the course, you will have the skills to take the exam for the "professional title Web and Mobile Web Developer" (RNCP level 5, equivalent to a bachelor's degree).
Technical skills are not enough today to integrate professionally.
This training also helps to learn the relational skills (“soft skills”) and the working codes of web development professionals.
You prepare with companies in the digital sector who can sometimes recruit you at the end of the training.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized