With THOT - Transmit a Horizon to All
What is it?
Thot is a French diploma school for people in exile, refugees and asylum seekers with little or no schooling, who have never graduated in their country of origin.
- 160 hours of French,
- 1 qualified teacher of French as a foreign language per level class of 15 students,
- 10 hours of artistic workshops,
- 16 hours of employment workshops,
- 3 poles of psychological, social and legal assistance,
- 1 professional orientation center to prepare for the future,
- cultural and convivial outings,
- 1 end-of-session exam for a state diploma valid for life: the DILF, the DELF A1, or the DELF A2.
Why is it interesting?
We propose :
- 1 psychotherapeutic listening center
- 1 career guidance and integration center
- 1 social office
- the presence of an immigration lawyer
- cultural, sporting and convivial outings...
Asylum seekers, refugees and exiles.
We present training and employment opportunities adapted to our students according to their background and their personal aspirations. We organize weekly introductory workshops to French professional life.
How to do it?
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized