What is it?
Training with group and individual support to work in the early childhood or personal services professions.
Good to know: 30 hours per week for 6 weeks: 180 hours of training in total. Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
6 thematic parts:
- Welcome - evaluation and integration course (10h)
- French on professional objective and business discovery (120h)
- Digital workshops and access to rights - Basic skills (30h)
- Construction of the professional project and support towards employment (20h)
Why is it interesting?
Through training, you can progress to level A2, or higher.
During the training, you learn how to have access to your rights (social assistance, lawyer...).
Digital and administrative support is also offered, to be able to take care of your administrative papers and use a computer.
The training helps you:
- Learn basic vocabulary for everyday and professional life
- Master the technical skills of early childhood and personal services professions (safety, care, hygiene, regulations, etc.)
- Find a job or a qualifying training in this sector.
How to do it?
01 88 32 11 27
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized