With the "Act" and "Accelerator" programs
Where is it?
What is it?
Two comprehensive programs to help organize the job search strategy.
These accompaniments are from 1 to 6 months - on registration.
- ACTING support:
Weekly meetings with a volunteer, training to understand the world of work, group workshops on job search tools .
1 to 3 steps depending on your desires and your needs:
- Step 1: Structuring the job search strategy
- Step 2: Using your professional network
- Step 3: Organizing meetings and sending applications for jobs
- ACCELERATOR support:
- Appointments with a volunteer : advice on how to act and organize your job search, meet companies, develop tools, etc.
- Meetings with a French teacher: understanding and expressing yourself within your professional sector
- Appointments with a coach: maintain self-confidence, enhance your skills, understand business codes and culture in France
- Training to understand the world of work and group workshops on job search tools.
Why is it interesting?
How to build a CV? How to adapt it to French professional codes?
How to organize the job search? How to go step by step?
How to meet and use the professional network to discover your future profession and your sector?
Make appointments with a volunteer who helps to structure, organize and advance in the job search strategy.
+ depending on the support program: a French teacher and a coach.
How to do it?
Call 07 82 45 44 06 for registration.
Send an email to email@example.com for registration.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized