With SAMA For All
Where is it?
What is it?
SAMA For All is a non-profit association, based in Paris, which has been working since 2017 for the inclusion of new arrivals in the host country through art and culture and its professions.
Our approach is based on five pillars: research, train, connect, cooperate, train and empower.
Our objectives are:
- Accelerate employability through the discovery of artistic and cultural professions
- Changing perspectives by using culture as a lever for expression and inclusion
- Promoting cultural diversity through dialogue and sharing around cultures
In 2019 , SAMA For All was selected among the 5 top ideas in the competition launched by OpenIdeo and its partner GHR Foundation in the US.
In 2022, SAMA For is the winner of the Refugee Innovation Fund launched by UNHCR.
Why is it interesting?
We offer a training and cultural integration program in partnership with the Orsay , Orangerie and Picasso museums in Paris.
The training program in the three museums is free and intended for refugees and immigrants.
The training is composed of:
- Lecture tours led by a museum professional.
- Speaking workshops in museums by a facilitator, to strengthen your self-confidence.
- Participation in events organized by museums
- An opportunity to apply for seasonal/vacant employment, but it is not a promise of employment.
- Collective workshops to build the professional project.
- Cultural events and outings throughout the year.
To apply for the program, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) specialized French courses (focused on art and culture) and face-to-face conversation workshops, once a week for 3 hours. The goal is to:
- Improve and enrich your oral and written expression
- Acquire grammatical structures and thematic lexicon around culture
2) Collective workshops to:
- Build your professional project
- Write a CV and cover letter
- Prepare for job interviews
We are building a community that acts for social inclusion in the world of culture.
- Our beneficiaries are volunteers at the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie, with the policy of reaching out to remote audiences.
- Events to meet other people:
SAMA For All creates connections between new and returning participants, as well as their families. We regularly organize group outings and workshops open to all, around French culture.
How to do it?
Are you passionate about art and culture?
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
15 contributors mobilized