Get help with administrative procedures
with The forum
What is it?
An office and 3 specialized professionals to welcome you and help you with the administrative procedures free of charge:
- make identity papers, apply for a residence permit,
- complete or send a file, understand or reply to a letter,
- look for work, send an application,
- look for accommodation and fill out the documents,
- ask for financial aid (CAF, Pôle emploi, etc.)
It is also possible to make photocopies, to scan documents, to send e-mails with the computers available.
Good to know: For personal and important requests, it is advisable to make an appointment.
Who is it for?
26 - Drôme
26 - Drôme
Why is it interesting?
After the first appointment, if your situation is complicated, the Forum team can accompany you and introduce you to other professionals.
Learn how to use a computer
The team can explain to you how to use the computer to scan and send documents, write e-mails... and complete procedures on the Internet more easily.
A place to meet new people
You can meet and talk with local people and take part in activities together
How do I get involved?
Make an appointment
It is possible to make an appointment:
- by phone: 04 75 22 31 71
- by email: email@example.com
- directly at the Forum: 13 rue Raoul Lambert, 26340 SAILLANS
Good to know: Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except Tuesday 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.).