With The forum
Where is it?
What is it?
An office and 3 specialized professionals to welcome you and help you with the administrative procedures free of charge:
- make identity papers, apply for a residence permit,
- complete or send a file, understand or reply to a letter,
- look for work, send an application,
- look for accommodation and fill out the documents,
- ask for financial aid (CAF, Pôle emploi, etc.)
It is also possible to make photocopies, to scan documents, to send e-mails with the computers available.
Good to know: For personal and important requests, it is advisable to make an appointment.
Why is it interesting?
After the first appointment, if your situation is complicated, the Forum team can accompany you and introduce you to other professionals.
The team can explain to you how to use the computer to scan and send documents, write e-mails... and complete procedures on the Internet more easily.
You can meet and talk with local people and take part in activities together
How to do it?
It is possible to make an appointment:
- by phone: 04 75 22 31 71
- by email: email@example.com
- directly at the Forum: 13 rue Raoul Lambert, 26340 SAILLANS
Good to know: Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except Tuesday 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.).
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized