Train and work in agriculture
What is it?
Single window for employment and training in rural areas.
Support and services to find a job and/or training in the agricultural sector:
- Positioning and skills development interview
- Presentation of agricultural professions
- Construction of the professional project
- Internships and training to learn a trade
- Find jobs, send applications
- Hiring within a group of employers (CDD, CDI part-time, intermittent or full-time)
Good to know: Examples of agricultural sectors in which you can work: dairy farming, viticulture, market gardening, green spaces.
Who is it for?
39 - Jura
39 - Jura
Why is it interesting?
Learn a trade in a company
You can do a training course to learn the theory and practice an agricultural trade.
The GEIQ Jura Qualif becomes your employer and places you in a company thanks to professionalization and apprenticeship contracts.
Find a job based on skills and availability
Soelis offers fixed-term contracts, permanent contracts and seasonal contracts.
The dates and fields are different according to the profile of the candidates and the needs of the companies.
How do I get involved?
Contact and apply:
- Visit the Soelis website
- Contact us by phone on 03 84 35 14 51 or by email email@example.com