Get help with your procedures
with the Albert Jacquard Social Center
What is it?
The Albert Jacquard Social Center is an association that welcomes all the inhabitants of Lille Saint-Maurice Pellevoisin and surroundings.
- A resource center with a team and volunteers who can help you
- Support: administrative procedures , letters, information, orientation...
- Learning: French language, IT ...
- Receptions for children, young people and adults
- Many collective activities (health, sports, games, culture, creative activities, etc.)
And if you have projects, desires, we support you to achieve them.
Who is it for?
59 - Nord
59 - Nord
Why is it interesting?
Individual support for the procedures
- Administrative procedures of daily life,
- All procedures to be done remotely
(+ a room available with computers with free access)
Support in learning
- French language
- Education (elementary or middle school)
- Other: cooking, knitting, ...
Welcoming children and young people
- After school time of all schools (elementary, middle or high school)
- Wednesdays and during holidays
Many activities and outings offered
A resource and meeting place
Meet, share, discover
Discuss, "sit down", take your mind off things
Help each other
Be informed, oriented
Support: a team, volunteers, residents, partners
To answer your individual inquiries
How do I get involved?
Call us on +33 3 20 51 90 47
For any information, the reception team is available:
- Monday from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Do not hesitate to come meet us
At the same hours
at 113/115 rue Saint Gabriel in Lille.
Metro line 2 (Saint-Maurice Pellevoisin station)
Bus N°16 (St Maurice stop)
Visit our website and our Facebook account
Contact us by e-mail