With the Albert Jacquard Social Center
Where is it?
What is it?
The Albert Jacquard Social Center is an association that welcomes all the inhabitants of Lille Saint-Maurice Pellevoisin and surroundings.
- A resource center with a team and volunteers who can help you
- Support: administrative procedures , letters, information, orientation...
- Learning: French language, IT ...
- Receptions for children, young people and adults
- Many collective activities (health, sports, games, culture, creative activities, etc.)
And if you have projects, desires, we support you to achieve them.
Why is it interesting?
- Administrative procedures of daily life,
- All procedures to be done remotely
(+ a room available with computers with free access)
- French language
- Education (elementary or middle school)
- Other: cooking, knitting, ...
- After school time of all schools (elementary, middle or high school)
- Wednesdays and during holidays
Many activities and outings offered
Meet, share, discover
Discuss, "sit down", take your mind off things
Help each other
Be informed, oriented
To answer your individual inquiries
How to do it?
For any information, the reception team is available:
- Monday from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
At the same hours
at 113/115 rue Saint Gabriel in Lille.
Metro line 2 (Saint-Maurice Pellevoisin station)
Bus N°16 (St Maurice stop)
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized