Understanding and working in agriculture in France
with Vergers du Monde (Orchards of the World)
What is it?
- Meeting moments between farmers: meet farmers and talk about your agricultural experience, ask them questions to get insight on the reality of agricultural professions in France
- Visits to farms in several areas: animal breeding, beekeeping (honey bees), orchards (growing fruit trees), market gardening (growing fruits and vegetables)...
- Share techniques from your country
- Integration support : Internships and training to find a job in the agricultural field in France.
Each person is personally coached, according to your profile, your needs, your projects.
Who is it for?
6 to 12 months
6 to 12 months
Why is it interesting?
Your experience matters
- You like to work outside
- You like nature
- You know how to use tools
- You are motivated
You will have the opportunity to meet farmers in your area to better understand how they work, and share your techniques.
Find a job in that field
If you are interested, if there are positions available in farms, if your profile matches, Vergers du Monde helps you to apply and find a job.
How do I get involved?
Contact Vergers du Monde (Orchards of the World)
Camille Bru, project manager, is in Bourgogne (Burgundy) and travels around the region to organize meetings and actions with partnering associations and farmers, depending on profiles and needs.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 06 56 66 75 75