With Vergers du Monde (Orchards of the World)
What is it?
- Meeting moments between farmers: meet farmers and talk about your agricultural experience, ask them questions to get insight on the reality of agricultural professions in France
- Visits to farms in several areas: animal breeding, beekeeping (honey bees), orchards (growing fruit trees), market gardening (growing fruits and vegetables)...
- Share techniques from your country
- Integration support : Internships and training to find a job in the agricultural field in France.
Each person is personally coached, according to your profile, your needs, your projects.
Why is it interesting?
- You like to work outside
- You like nature
- You know how to use tools
- You are motivated
You will have the opportunity to meet farmers in your area to better understand how they work, and share your techniques.
If you are interested, if there are positions available in farms, if your profile matches, Vergers du Monde helps you to apply and find a job.
How to do it?
Camille Bru, project manager, is in Bourgogne (Burgundy) and travels around the region to organize meetings and actions with partnering associations and farmers, depending on profiles and needs.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 06 56 66 75 75
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
12 contributors mobilized