With Promo Soins Brignoles
Where is it?
What is it?
Promo Soins Brignoles is a health space for people in precarious circomstances who have difficulty accessing medical care.
Everything starts with a welcome by trained volunteers. Then, a social service assistant accompanies you in the process (restores your health insurance, renews it or reduces the rest of your health expenses).
Pending the restoration of your rights, a team of doctors, psychologists, pharmacists and dental surgeons can treat you on a voluntary basis. We also give you medication if needed.
A network of specialists in city practices completes the team by receiving patients that we refer to them, free of charge. The process also includes monthly health prevention group workshops.
Why is it interesting?
- To be able to get treatment when you don't have health insurance or when treatment is too expensive.
- To be able to see a general practitioner, a diabetologist, a psychologist, a dentist.
- To be able to receive medication.
You can be assisted in the procedures related to your social status and health.
It's free and open to both French and foreign citizens who find themselves in a precarious situation.
How to do it?
- Come with all your social situation documents (health, resources, accommodation, etc.) to facilitate the constitution of your files.
- Come with your medical documents if you have any, to facilitate the work of the doctor;
- The service is open every Monday morning without appointment. For the other days you will need to make an appointment.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
11 contributors mobilized