What is it?
A space to buy clothes and household items at low prices.
The association collects items from people who no longer need them.
You can then come and buy what interests you:
- clothing and shoes all sizes for women, men and children
- crockery (plates, glasses, etc.)
- small electrical appliances (toaster, kettle, etc.)
- decorative items (lamps, trinkets, etc.)
- toys and equipment for babies
- books, DVDs, CDs...
Why is it interesting?
Products are cheaper than in stores.
They are not new but in very good condition.
It is a friendly place to meet people who live in the area.
How to do it?
Social Center rue Roger Degoulange
03250 Le Mayet De Montagne
- every Monday from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Did you find this sheet useful?
Thank the contributors who wrote and translated it for you!
Send by SMS
16 contributors mobilized